CES is the world’s gathering place for all those who thrive on the business of consumer technologies. It has served as the proving ground for innovators and breakthrough technologies for 50 years — the global stage where next-generation innovations are introduced to the marketplace.
Dates: Jan 8, 2019 – Jan 11, 2019
Location: Las Vegas Convention Center, Las Vegas Valley, NV
More on International CES 2019…
CES 2019 Liveblog: The Gadget Madness Continues. Here’s some of the biggest news out of CES 2019 so far:
– If you want 5G on your phone, you’re going to have to wait.
– Google’s Interpreter Mode translates conversations
– Hyundai’s walking car concept reinvents the wheel
– This YubiKey will soon free your iPhone from passwords
CES 2019 day 2: Watch it live here. We swing into high gear with our live coverage of everything happening during day two of the CES show floor.
Here’s what you need to know from CES 2019 Day 2. The second day of CES 2019 came and went, leaving plenty of noteworthy tech news we’re still talking about.
CES 2019 Day 2 Wrap-Up: Exploring New Realities, Laptops and Updated Optane. Here are the highlights from the second day of CES 2019:
– Intel Outs New 9th Gen Processors: Seven New Models
– Intel’s New M.2 Optane Memory H10 SSDs: Optane Paired With QLC Flash
– Razer HyperSense Brings Haptics to All of Your Peripherals
– HTC Vive Pro Eye Hands-On: Feeling in Control With Built-In Tobii Eye Tracking
– HTC Vive Cosmos Headset Promises Lightweight, Portable VR
– AR Smart Glasses Go CPU-Free With New DigiLens Crystal
– Gigabyte’s New Aero 15 Uses Microsoft A.I. to Boost Your Performance
– Dell G Series Gaming Laptops Get Nvidia RTX Makeover
– Dell XPS 13 Finally Fixes the Nosecam
– Alienware Area-51m is a Beautiful, Monstrous Desktop Replacement
– Hands On: Lenovo’s Slim $1,499 Yoga S940 Borrows Smartphone Design Elements
– Hello Jetsons! Robotic Butler Can Open the Fridge and Bring You a Beer
– Corsair Brings ‘Slipstream Wireless’ Tech to One of its Three New RGB Mice
– Funky Laptop Bag Features RGB Lighting, Internal Illumination
– Toshiba Announces BG4 NVMe SSD Series
– Razer’s Tomahawk Elite Is a Slick PC Case With Side Panels Like a Supercar
– Aorus’ AD27QD Tactical Display Aims to Deliver Gaming Advantages
– Asus Shows Massive LGA 3647 Dominus Extreme Motherboard
– MSI Infinite S: Mid-Level Gaming in a Pint-Sized Case
– Thermaltake Makes Waves with DIY Liquid Cooling Kits
– Sphero’s Color-Sensor Ring Turns Any Object Into an Instrument
– MSI’s New Monitors Wow with AI, RGB and More
– Alienware Teases New OLED Display
– Alphacool Brings New Life to Expandable AIOs
CES 2019 Day 2 Recap: All the Best New Tech. We continue to be amazed as we comb the convention centers of Las Vegas, finding the greatest gadgets of CES 2019.
Interesting Tech at Pepcom (CES 2019 Day 2). CES Day 2 wrapped up with the Pepcom Digital Experience event and in this video, were going to go over everything that was interesting from the event.
Royole FlexPai, Mercedes-Benz Vision Urbanetic: Futuristic Launches From CES 2019 On Day 2. From a foldable phone to a revolutionary mobility concept, a lot happened on day 2 of the year’s first and largest consumer electronics show in Las Vegas.
Sophia Creator Says ‘Moral Obligation’ to Grant Rights to Sentient Robots. Dr. David Hanson said humanity must prepare itself for the eventuality of sentient humanoids, possibly within the next 10 to 15 years.
CES 2019 (Day 4): Highlights and all the latest news live from Las Vegas. The Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas is the biggest, glitziest and often weirdest tech show in the world. Now CES 2019 is well and truly underway; it kicked off on Sunday January 6 ahead of the first full day of press conferences that took place on Monday January 7.
Digital Trends Live – CES 2019 – Day 2. On today’s episode: While we are for sure going to run down all the hottest and most innovative tech announcements of CES 2019, we’re also hosting some amazing guests and panels.
CES 2019: What To Expect On Day 2. There are still few hours for the opening of Day 2. And we are all too impatient for knowing what next cutting-edge technology is going to be unveiled.
CES 2019: The Best of Pepcom With Mophie, Brilliant, Aibo and More. The 2019 Consumer Electronics Show officially kicked off today, with thousands of vendors showing off everything from smart toilets to new battery packs for the iPhone.
CES 2019 opens to a flying car, a boxing robot and a Google Assistant ride. CES is on, people, and the news continues to pile up. Here’s everything that captivated CNET on Tuesday.
AMD Radeon VII announced at CES, available Feb. 7 for $699. It’s the most powerful gaming GPU the company has ever built, it said.